Browse Apartments in St. Cloud, MN
Search apartments with ease
Finding the right apartment can be very difficult and stressful if you don’t have the right tools to search. With so many options and amenities to choose from, finding the right number of bedrooms, bathrooms, garage space and square footage can be tough, but MyRentersGuide brings the listings directly to you. With MyRentersGuide, you can filter through all of our apartments listings with ease. Use our search tool to find the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and amenities you are looking for with the click of a button.
Save time searching
By narrowing down a couple key factors, you can dramatically simplify your search. Here are a few suggestions:
- Come up with a reasonable budget. Typically a person should budget 25% – 35% of their monthly income towards renting an apartment.
- Narrow down the locations you are interested in. Factor in schools, distance to shopping, your commute to work, and any other important locations within the area. Once you have decided on an area of town you would like to live, focus on that area.
- Decide the least number of bedrooms you require to accommodate you and/or your family. Then filter and search with this number bedrooms or greater available.
- If you own a pet, filter to search only pet-friendly properties. By excluding apartments that don't allow pets, you can save yourself time searching for a new home for you and Fido.
- Finally, make a list of must-have amenities and property features. Filter for unit amenities such as air conditioning, in unit washer and dryer, patios and more with our advanced search.